The Future of 3D Printing in Dubai
3D printing is an additive manufacturing process that is used by creators all around the world to create 3D models. Additive manufacturing is nothing but adding up multiple layers to create a final model. It helps us to create complex structures using very fewer items and less time. 3D printing technology is growing rapidly today, and Dubai is one of the most developed cities which is using this technology to bring modernity into the world. 3D Printing in Dubai, according to the current statistics, every building in Dubai will be 3D printed up to 25% of its construction from the year 2019 and there will be on or off about 2% increase from thereon. Not only the civil and the architectural department but even the health Authorities of Dubai are demanding the usage of 3D printing in their resources.
Reception of 3D printing has arrived at minimum amount as the individuals who presently can’t seem to coordinate added substance fabricating someplace in their flexible chain are currently part of an ever-contracting minority. Where 3D printing was just appropriate for prototyping and coincidental assembling in the beginning phases, it is presently quickly changing into a creative innovation.
What is the future of 3d printing in Dubai
Industries are planning on using this technology to build teeth, bones, and various other organs that may be used in organ transplantation in the coming future. They can be used to make hearing devices, devices used in surgeries, and many other physical objects. Not only these but 3D printing is also being used to make jewelry, video games, Children toys, and maybe even food if it is developed without harmful effects. This technology will likely reach 300 billion dollars by the year 2025. One of the main advantages of using 3D printing is that the waste generated will be very minimal hence making the earth a cleaner place to live in.
3D printing, in general, can increase the profit range of a company by millions at one go. Industries like eyewear or footwear are benefited the most. Even in fields like biotechnology, aeronautical industries, massive tools, and machines can be made just by using computer software at a much faster and cheaper rate.
As it develops, 3D printing innovation is bound to change pretty much every significant industry and change how we live, work, and play later on.
Advantages of 3D printing:
- Complex machines can be built with minimal effort.
- Less time consuming
- More efficient
- A million-dollar industry.
- Can produce customised items.
- Positive profitability
- Market share improvements
Achievements of 3D technology in Dubai:
- The surgeons of Dubai replaced the jaw of a teenage girl who was suffering from a very deadly tumour by using the 3D printing technology. How? The CT scan was made into a physical model which was used by the researchers and the surgeons to experiment on to create a treatment plan. Based on these findings a Titanium jaw implant was printed and then fixed to the patient who turned out to be healthy and happy after the surgery.
- A house was built for the first time in the Arabian Ranches completely by using the 3D printing technology. This structure turned out to be one of the most significant designs of all times which was manufactures in very less duration. This resulted in the developer getting awarded by giving him a partnership with the International 3D printing technology.
- Distribution transformers were built
- Kingdom tower was printed recently using this technology
- Power transformers were built
3D printing is today’s trend and is being used widely in all the developing cities. Though it does take some amount of time to increase its market, the advantages are numerous. Dubai being one of the extensively developed cities uses 3D technology to manufacture several ongoing projects. Engineers all around are getting benefited using this technology. It is told that this 3D printing market will reach around 41 billion dollars by the year 2026 making it a global tech which in turn is going to transform the whole industry into something unimaginable